So yeah, I feel like I'm free today *It's a Saturday!* and decided to make this kind of set which I promised *I suppose* to someone *I actually commented on her set! :D*
The one who tagged me is: Miss @sara666x
α première pαrtie
1. You're on a safari, sightseeing and learning of this new culture, in an African savanna. You park underneath a tree to get a closer look at a boa in a tree--until you hear a disturbed growl from just feet away. A lion, crouched in a stance for attack, seems to glare at you with questioning eyes. What do you do?
I would run fast and climb a tree *Maybe a Coconut Tree, if there is one xD Also I can climb trees too, for real* and stay there 'til the lion goes away. Clever right? :O)
2. Have you ever written a story?
3. How do you feel about sci-fi shows/books?
Some good, some bad. But mostly I choose sci-fi shows/books that are good. [I'm picky!]
4. Ring. Ring. Ring. "God lumpin'--" you rub your eyes as you're yanked from slumber by the sound of your cell phone, reaching for it with an annoyed desire for the noise to /just stop/. "Hello?" you groan.
"(insert your name)? This is the president of the United States. We need your help."
Why do you think Obama called you?
He wants to invite me for dinner! xD
5. Ever watched Glee?
My mother is a huge fan of Glee and I can't help but watch together with her...To make a long story short, the show actually sucks! *No offense to the people who are obsessed with the show! Including my mom!*
6. Ever read fanfiction?
Yup and often write some in my notebooks that are no longer used :)
7. What are your feelings on abortion?
Well whenever I hear abortion, the baby always comes in my mind *I think most of us do*. The child doesn't know anything and thinking about abortion is just rubbish. Like instead of thinking that way, why not give the child a chance to grow, see the world and explore? Give the child a chance to live?
However, it all depends in the mother or the parents' (Of the baby) opinion if they decide to remove the child or not. Maybe they decided to because of unwanted circumstances or any other things.
Also, this is my opinion only that abortion is just plain awful *I'm serious* and unpleasant to be reached in the ears of someone who thinks that it's just not normal.
THE CHILD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
8. Where's the furthest you've ever traveled from your current home?
Originally I'm from America *If you want to know more about me, look it up in my profile page :)* But when you ask me that question, then I'll say in the Philippines! *BORACAY, BABY! XD*
9. What genre of music could you see yourself never ever ever listening to?
Today's music, no more words. But some of them are fine *Sometimes I listen to them* but chiefly we can only count some that really are. *I listen to music back from where originality was still present!*
10. Describe your family in one word.
11. When was the last time you jumped on your bed?
Last night because I was happy it was Friday! *And maybe do it again this evening ;)*
lα deuxième pαrtie
1. Thought on Miley Cyrus' style?
She looks okay but I don't really like her that much anymore. Before I do but now, I think I've changed and she has changed, too :) *MY OPINION*
2. What do you usually have for breakfast?
One fried egg, two Pancakes with butter and syrup and a glass of fresh milk *Sometimes I drink milk, sometimes I don't*
3. Are you obsessed with iPhone cases? If so, which is your favorite?
I have a lot of iPhone cases and probably the one with the Union Jack flag *My boyfriend is from the UK and he gave me that case :3*
4. Favorite clothing brand?
I'm sorry but none--however I just like the clothes. I'm fed up liking brands and ended up being scolded by my mom for buying too much garb from expensive fashion brands. *Now I'm saving my money!*
5. Lana del Rey or Marina and the Diamonds?
Heard both but I go for Lana del Rey. Her voice is so sexy! *That's what my brothers would say!*
6. Do you like any musical artists from your country?
I can't think of any off the top of my head :D
7. Do you live in the city?
8. Do you prefer buying clothes in famous clothing brands or unknown ones?
It depends. If I want to buy famous ones, then I'll go for it and if I don't, I go to unknown ones also.
9. Do you believe in the saying that ''Money is not the key to happiness''?
Yes. It actually makes you sad or upset because money changes who you are *It's evil!* It's like when you're so obsessed with money, then you would end up maybe living alone or something *That's what I would imagine* and you wouldn't have any people around if you're really into it. Money can't buy people or friends either! However, if the friends or individuals you're having are fake...You already know ;)
10. Do you smoke?
Nope and wouldn't plan to. My dad actually died from lung cancer and yeah, a lot of reasons why I won't
Going to tag: @sweet-jolly-ranchers @zippykitty @xfunnyretrogalx @xsweetsandheartsx @irishdancervmm @claireshorten @hay3leyrose @lubarichello